Join the Air Force and we’ll assist you in finding the right job for you. See your career grow in the Air Force.
We encourage you to contact our dedicated Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander Career Coaches who are serving ADF members. Our Career Coaches can explain our programs and guide you through the application process.
- Job matched to the role that suits your skills and experience
- Lifelong friendships and work in a team environment
- Unique and memorable experiences
- World-class training and education and be paid to learn
- Job security after completing your training
- Health and lifestyle benefits and be paid to keep fit
The Tertiary Aviation Reimbursement Scheme (TARS) is for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders who are currently studying or have completed a relevant Bachelor degree in Aviation. Learn more about TARS here.